Mercer Farming is a family business in its fourth generation.
Our philosophy is to keep developing our farming business to be at the forefront of modern agriculture. Ensuring profitability for our family group, partners and clients, we balance economical success in harmony with the countryside.
We work to high quality standards and form long-lasting relationships with our partners and clients. Our working style combines ethical practices, being sensitive to the needs of others and our environment, with using up-to-date scientific knowledge and technology.
Integral in our work and projects is our respect for our people and animals, environment and sustainability. We work closely as a family team, whilst also carving out our own expertise in respective areas.
- To balance profitable farming in harmony with our environment
- To keep sustainability at the forefront of our farming practices
- To be proud of all of the work that we do
- To realise financial potential of our clients’ assets
- To be at the forefront of agricultural development and scientific know-how
- Develop our family business whilst putting back into the community
The Great Taste Award results are in for 2015 and yet again Packington Pork was successful in the competition. With over 10,000 entries to compete with we still come out with great results.
We received one star for our Pork loin along with comments such as “Great crackling!” and “Extremely well cut and presented meat”...